Residents sign petition to oppose ramp construction outside Tri Star Market
Purpose: defeat the Lancaster Board of Supervisor’s effort to build a boat launch on Simmons Cove by exploring all regulatory, political, and legal avenues of redress.
- Sign the petition opposing construction on Simmons Cove/Dymer Creek. You can sign in person when visited by a neighbor, or you can sign ONLINE here.
- Virginia Marine Resources Commission — Hearings have not been scheduled. Check back.
- Army Corps of Engineers — Hearings have not been scheduled. Check back.
- Board of Supervisors — Write a letter, make a call. Contact information is here.
- Letters to the Editor — Rappahannock Record, deadline is Monday and email is acceptable: editor@RRecord.com. You must include your name, address, phone number, and email address to be published.
- Donate to the Dymer Creek Environmental Preservation Association to help cover the cost of opposition. Donate through PayPal or send your check made payable to DCEPA to PO Box 671, White Stone, VA 22578