These are fun and easy to make!
1 1/2 C pecans
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate or chocolate chips
12 oz soft caramels
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with oil
- Arrange pecans in clusters
- Place caramels in microwave bowl . If they are stiff a few drops of water may be added. Microwave until melted stirring every 20-30 sec.
- Use spoon to drop melted caramel over pecan clusters
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 20-30 sec or so. You may add a drop or two of oil to make the chocolate easier to spread. NEVER add water to chocolate. Don’t over cook.
- Spoon melted chocolate over caramel layer.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Lick spoons! Yum!
Pecan season is coming… October and November